Scrap QOTD -- Sunday, July 16, 2017

BarbP
Sous Chef

Scrap QOTD -- Sunday, July 16, 2017

Post by BarbP »

Yesterday I asked about any new scrap tools you would love to have.Today's question is: Are there any scrapbook tools you just had to have... and now don't know what to do with it, or you just never use?
Cassy
Prep Cook

Re: Scrap QOTD -- Sunday, July 16, 2017

Post by Cassy »

Yes. I bought these "rulers" called Perfect Trimmers that allow you to create a border around your photos in whatever size you want and are easy to use. I have forgotten how to use them and have reverted back to my trimmer...
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

I bought the 12 x 12 Misti at an expo in April and have not touched it.
ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I bought the envelope maker (not sure the real name of it), but have yet to take it out of the box. Not even sure why I bought it....I don't even make cards. I do make them when I go to stamp club, but always come home with an envelope....so again, not sure why I purchased it.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

My "now what do I do with it?" purchase actually was a gift from my older daughter (from m Joann's wishlist) It was WRMK's "Sew Easy" stitch piercer tool, with extra heads for different "stitches". I never really learned the knack of getting the piercings straight, and when I tried to sew woth thread through the hole pattern, I usually ended up with a mess. There is a box of scrap stuff I still haven't unpacked, and it's all in there. Maybe I'll try it again sometime ....
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I have a few I have purchased and not used but still know that I want to use them....just haven't had the time to really get them out and work with them yet but plan to.

Cassy, I love the Perfect Timmers. Used them for years and then discovered one of mine was warped. I keep thinking that I will purchase them again someday but always talk myself out of spending the money on them. Thanks for reminding me about them...I'm going to have to get them out and use them again.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Patti wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:16 pm I have a few I have purchased and not used but still know that I want to use them....just haven't had the time to really get them out and work with them yet but plan to.
This is me. I have the pillow box, gift box and bag maker still in the package but I know that I will get them out someday and make something with them.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Cassy wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:51 am Yes. I bought these "rulers" called Perfect Trimmers that allow you to create a border around your photos in whatever size you want and are easy to use. I have forgotten how to use them and have reverted back to my trimmer...
Love my Perfect Layers!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Silohette

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”