2-25-22 TREASURE

Under the sea, under the sea. Darling, it's better down where it's wetter. Take it from me. Join us as we take an aquatic trip, yep you guessed it - Under the sea.
Patti
Site Admin

2-25-22 TREASURE

Post by Patti »

Join us all month long in February as we take an aquatic trip Under the Sea.

All challenges will be water-themed - anything from swimming with Mermaids, taking a dip in the pool, or even catching your first fish. . . . the Challenge Team will be issuing you lots of fun "themed" challenges this month.

Remember - A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, and participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations.

The prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing).....

Today's challenge is a two-part one. First, we are focusing on the treasure that is discovered under the sea so the word Treasure needs to appear in your title. Second, our gallery is a treasure full of wonderful Lay Outs to lift. Go to the gallery and select a LO to lift--either one of your own or someone else's. Be sure to post both of them in this thread and let us know who you lifted if not yourself.

I created this LO for this challenge and lifted it for the next LO. I used a sketch by Susan Stringfield for both of them.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: 2-25-22 TREASURE

Post by Deanna13 »

It's a great challenge and example, Patti! :)

I lifted this layout by you. :)

Photo of sweet granddaughter Lucy at Biloxi, MS. (December 2021) :)
Beach Treasure
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Deanna13 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:31 pm It's a great challenge and example, Patti! :)

I lifted this layout by you. :)

Photo of sweet granddaughter Lucy at Biloxi, MS. (December 2021) :)
Beach Treasure
Great lift! Honored you chose my LO to lift.
Patti

Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Love this challenge!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

This is just the challenge I needed to complete this project. I was stuck until I went diving to our gallery and found this page by you!

This 2 page layout documents the weather in my city for the month. There is a stripe for each day from 1-30 the 31 is the yellow circle. Each color represents the highest temperature for the day. Even though January is the coldest month we do not get snow, so I didn’t want to decorate it with snow flakes. The buttons and circles and tabs was a perfect solution. Thank you Patti!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

My scraplift from the gallery. I apologize for the blurry pic, the site won't let me grab it so I had to take a photo. If its yours please let me know. Thanks

Heres my take on it

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Lolis wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:13 am This is just the challenge I needed to complete this project. I was stuck until I went diving to our gallery and found this page by you!

This 2 page layout documents the weather in my city for the month. There is a stripe for each day from 1-30 the 31 is the yellow circle. Each color represents the highest temperature for the day. Even though January is the coldest month we do not get snow, so I didn’t want to decorate it with snow flakes. The buttons and circles and tabs was a perfect solution. Thank you Patti!
Glad to be of assistance! :lol: Great job with the challenge and I am honored you chose a LO of mine to lift.
Patti

Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Tamara wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:46 pm My scraplift from the gallery. I apologize for the blurry pic, the site won't let me grab it so I had to take a photo. If its yours please let me know. Thanks

Heres my take on it

Great job with the lift. Once again I am honored that you chose a LO of mine.
Patti

Amy Jo
Guest Designer

Post by Amy Jo »

I chose Ready to Ride by Lori S.:

Here's my version: Treasure This Day

ImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Amy Jo wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:58 pm I chose Ready to Ride by Lori S.:

Here's my version: Treasure This Day

LOVE it! Thanks for taking the challenge!
Patti

Return to “February 2022 - Under the Sea”