September 2022 Cut File *BONUS* Challenge - When I Grow Up

Join us all month long as we create challenges based on careers . . . Who knows, you might decide what you want to be when you grow up!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

September 2022 Cut File *BONUS* Challenge - When I Grow Up

Post by tammyfolk »

Welcome to Cookin’ up Creations’ September Cut File Challenge.

Cookin’ up Creations has partnered with Ashley Horton @ the Cut Shoppe to bring you an exclusive monthly cut file.

Each month our Cut File Challenge will be posted on the second (2nd) Tuesday of every month!

All participants have until the last day of each month at 6:00 pm EST ( approx 2-1/2 weeks) to upload their creations into the Cookin’ up Creations gallery, and then link it back to this specific challenge thread.

This months exclusive cut file is titled "Let's Grow" and can be downloaded here.

Patti has once again created an example for us with the provided Cut file . . .Thank you again Patti for your time!!

*If anyone else is interested in providing a monthly example, please let me know.

Please be sure to stop by the Cut Shoppe Store and check out the other cut files that Ashley has to offer.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: September 2022 Cut File *BONUS* Challenge - When I Grow Up

Post by Tamara »

Oh what a cute cut file! Thanks Patti for always giving us a guide, your pages are amazing!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: September 2022 Cut File *BONUS* Challenge - When I Grow Up

Post by Patti »

Tamara wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:43 am Oh what a cute cut file! Thanks Patti for always giving us a guide, your pages are amazing!
Thank you, Tamara!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “September 2022 - When I Grow Up”