How many of these do you already own?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: 16 Must Have Tools.....

Post by Tracy F »

I have only 2 of those tools, the fuse and the big bite. I don't use either of them. Who knew we need so many different kinds of punch boards. :D
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It looks like WeRMemory Keepers made up this list. It's all their new product :lol: :lol:
The laser thing is really not a necessary item. I saw it demoed in September by American crafts. Also that last tool is a duplicate of several tools we all own, they are just offering a new product that has everything you need all in one tool. I already have a score punch board, a corner rounder, a paper trimmer, scorer and envelope punch. I also have a crop a dile :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

I don't have a single one of those tools! "must" is a strong word for that list :lol:
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I think I have 7 of them.....my favorite is the Cinch for binding.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I've demoed many of these tools and would also say "must" is for WRMK, who makes all of them and are under the American Craft umbrella. If you are looking for some of them head to Tuesday Morning where you may be able to buy them at deep discounts. They all work great and do what they do well but how often would I use most of them is the real question? Most of them not so often.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracey
Prep Cook

Post by Tracey »

I don't have a single thing on that list.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I have 3 items from the list. The other ones, I have the same tool, but different brands.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:41 am It looks like WeRMemory Keepers made up this list. It's all their new product :lol: :lol:
The laser thing is really not a necessary item. I saw it demoed in September by American crafts. Also that last tool is a duplicate of several tools we all own, they are just offering a new product that has everything you need all in one tool. I already have a score punch board, a corner rounder, a paper trimmer, scorer and envelope punch. I also have a crop a dile :D
Yes it does, Tamara. :lol: I have a few of the items on the list also but mine are the ones that came out several years ago. I also picked up an envelope punch board at Habitat yesterday, new in package for $5. Not really a bargain and I already have one but I couldn't leave it behind. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan Mosier wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:25 am
Tamara wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:41 am It looks like WeRMemory Keepers made up this list. It's all their new product :lol: :lol:
Yes it does, Tamara. :lol: I have a few of the items on the list also but mine are the ones that came out several years ago. I also picked up an envelope punch board at Habitat yesterday, new in package for $5. Not really a bargain and I already have one but I couldn't leave it behind. :lol:
Good callI That is as low as they ever went at the American Crafts warehouse sales. Great find!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Products - Challenges, Questions & Discussions”