December 24 challenge: Rudolph the red nosed reindeer

Join us ALL MONTH long as we pay tribute to ALL of those Holiday Movies that put you in the holiday spirit.
phillisw
Challenge Team

December 24 challenge: Rudolph the red nosed reindeer

Post by phillisw »

One of the best parts of the holidays is curling up on the couch with some hot cocoa and settling in for a true Christmas movie marathon. But, alas, the season is fleeting, so don't waste your precious festive time channel surfing or digging through streaming sites—just join us here at Cookin' Up Creations where we will be posting challenges all month long based on the heartwarming classics like It's a Wonderful Life to Christmas-movie-legend Home Alone. It's a month guaranteed to bring back movie memories and put you in the holiday spirit.

Remember - A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, and participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations.

Prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing).....

Ah what a favorite movie. I love watching it.
My challenge is to use some red for Rudolph's nose, thread (or twine or string) for the reins, and some hearts for the love that Rudolph finally had
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: December 24 challenge: Rudolph the red nosed reindeer

Post by Tamara »

Aw I love this!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Great challenge, Phillis! I love your layout!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Awwww, this is so sweet! Love it!
Ural
Station Chef

Post by Ural »

Some of the hearts are red and the twine was used to hang the picture.
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

ah, Ural: what a cute page. love the lamb
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

For those of you who have been with me through the times I get to treat Miss Kenadee special. Her mother passed away when she was 18 months old and I helped care for her for 1 year and a half during her sickness with leukemia and after she passed away. Her brother was ten. She is now 13 years old. Just the other day I found these pics of her mom just a week before she was diagnosed and put in the hospital where she stayed until she died. She had had a terrible headache for two weeks and two doctors had not answers for her. My brother who is a PA ordered some labs that week. He dropped her off at home and was on his was back to work when the lab called and told him she had stage 4 Leukemia.
I told her I would scrap these for her but I can't get myself to write on the page that these were the last pics I have of her mom.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tamara wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:20 pm For those of you who have been with me through the times I get to treat Miss Kenadee special. Her mother passed away when she was 18 months old and I helped care for her for 1 year and a half during her sickness with leukemia and after she passed away. Her brother was ten. She is now 13 years old. Just the other day I found these pics of her mom just a week before she was diagnosed and put in the hospital where she stayed until she died. She had had a terrible headache for two weeks and two doctors had not answers for her. My brother who is a PA ordered some labs that week. He dropped her off at home and was on his was back to work when the lab called and told him she had stage 4 Leukemia.
I told her I would scrap these for her but I can't get myself to write on the page that these were the last pics I have of her mom.
:( :( :( How wonderful that you scrapped these photos. you should print out what you typed about that time and put it on the back of the page
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
scrappy.boymama
Challenge Team

Post by scrappy.boymama »

Here’s mine!

- Brandi :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama

ImageImageImageImage
phillisw