Introduce Yourself HERE!

Welcome to Cookin' up Creations. Please take a few moments to introduce yourself here.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Introduce Yourself HERE!

Post by Tamara »

57Diana wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:33 pm Hello!! This is 57Diana! I am just joining and look forward to catching up with all of you! I am an avid scrapbooker, but love lots of other crafts. I am retired and love the freedom of my schedule:) I'm a Nana and have over 80 nieces and nephews that keep me hopping!!!
Sounds like you are living the good life! Welcome to our corner. It's fun to have the challenges that make us scrap out of the box. That way all our pages don't look the same. It's a good place to be!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Welcome 57Diana! So glad you joined us here! This is a great group of ladies and we have such a good time with all our challenges. Looking forward to seeing your work and getting to know you!
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Welcome Diana! Glad to have you join us!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Welcome Diana! Glad to have you!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

57Diana wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:33 pm Hello!! This is 57Diana! I am just joining and look forward to catching up with all of you! I am an avid scrapbooker, but love lots of other crafts. I am retired and love the freedom of my schedule:) I'm a Nana and have over 80 nieces and nephews that keep me hopping!!!
80? oh my goodness; welcome!!
bdhardy

Post by bdhardy »

Hi! My name is Beth and I found out about this site on the 2peasrefugees board. I'm a mom of 2 teens and have been crafting (scrapbooks, cards, home decore) for 18 years now. Due to time constraints, I mostly focus on cards and mini albums. I'm a pastor's wife, so I love to send cards to the ladies in our church and in our rural community. <3
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

HI, My name is Wendy and I've been scrapping for about 20 years now. I live in the Southwest Suburbs of Chicago, Illinois.
I have 3 kids that keep me busy with lots of activities and photos.
I'm currently working on my oldest daughter's wedding album - SO close to being finished!
Trying to finish up my youngest daughter's high school book. She is a senior, so she lost out on a lot this year. I"m hoping memories of the previous years will keep her spirits up. My friends and I are hosting a small prom for them when we can. And there is still hope for a graduation ceremony.
And we went to Cooperstown New York for a baseball tournament for my son. We stopped at Niagara Falls and Cedar Point along the way. I just printed out all 400 pictures for that trip.
So I have LOTS to keep me busy! Looking forward to inspiration, challenges and motivation!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Welcome Beth and Wendy! So glad you ladies joined us! Looking forward to getting to know you and see your work. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask....everyone here is always willing to help!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Welcome girls! Hope you love this place as much as me!!
Wendy and Beth can't wait to see your creations. :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MarilynG

Post by MarilynG »

Hi! I’m MarilynG and I started scrapping in 2005. In the last 2 years, I’ve lost my crafting mojo. I’m married and have 4 kids - 18 thru 12. My youngest has ASD and was recently in the hospital having surgery and on life support for 2 weeks. He’s better now, almost fully recovered. Between his medical issues and this pandemic, it’s really opened my eyes to not take advantage of those family and friend connections. I want to scrap again with a renewed love and appreciation for our wonderful hobby of preserving family memories. Looking forward to getting to know you all, getting inspired and creating once again!

Return to “Welcome to Cookin' up Creations”