Pooh Sticks Game 6/14

Join us all month long as we spend some time in the Hundred Acre Woods with our favorite honey-loving teddy bear Winnie the Pooh and all of his Friends.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Pooh Sticks Game 6/14

Post by Tamara »

First of all I am so so sorry I forgot to post this. I had it ready last week. And went to lunch with friends for 3 1/2 hrs.
Join us all month long as we spend some time in the Hundred Acre Woods with our favorite honey-loving teddy bear Winnie the Pooh and all of his Friends.

A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Monday (sketch), Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations in the Cookin' up Creations Gallery.

Prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing).....

Poohsticks is a game first mentioned in The House at Pooh Corner, a Winnie-the-Pooh book by A.A. Milne. It is a simple game which may be played on any bridge over running water; each player drops a stick on the upstream side of a bridge and the one whose stick first appears on the downstream side is the winner. The annual World Poohsticks Championships have been held at Day's Lock on the River Thames in the UK since 1984.[1]

Today we are looking at a game that Winnie the Pooh would play with his friends. So we need to see a stick or sticks on a layout about friends It can be any kind of friend that you have, sister, cousins, buddies, etc.
I used a photo of my scrapping friends at a Disney Retreat and used a toothpick on the pinwheel as my stick.

Have fun!! now go play!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Pooh Sticks Game 6/14

Post by Tracy F »

What a fun challenge! Love your page!
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

perfect picture for this layout
ImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

It's a wonderful example, Tamara! :)
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Members completing this challenge -

1 - Tamara
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “June 2023 - Winnie the Pooh and Friends”