Fri June 30: Friendships

Join us all month long as we spend some time in the Hundred Acre Woods with our favorite honey-loving teddy bear Winnie the Pooh and all of his Friends.
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Fri June 30: Friendships

Post by sthom97093 »

Join us all month long as we spend some time in the Hundred Acre Woods with our favorite honey-loving teddy bear Winnie the Pooh and all of his Friends.

A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Monday (sketch), Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations in the Cookin' up Creations Gallery.

Prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing).....

On this final day of the Winnie the Pooh and Friends challenge, I decided to focus on the friendship component of the Winnie the Pooh story. My daughter developed an incredible circle of friends during her time playing club soccer. With her soccer and high school careers having come to an end, I decided to pay tribute to the core group of girls who she had a blast playing soccer with and provided her incredible support throughout her soccer career. My challenge to you is to create a project that highlights friendship. As an added bonus, since friendships usually involve two people, I challenge you to use pairs in some way on your project. Perhaps it's two sheets of paper to build your project from? Or maybe it's using two pictures highlighting a friendship? I can't wait to see how you document friendship in your projects!

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Fri June 30: Friendships

Post by Tracy F »

Wonderful page and great challenge!
Amy Jo
Guest Designer

Post by Amy Jo »

I used a pair of photos and a pair of journaling cards (I cut one down for my title).
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Members completing this challenge are -

1 - Stephanie
2 - Amy Jo
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “June 2023 - Winnie the Pooh and Friends”