February 2024 - Ring Around the Rosie

Join us all month long as we focus on the Circle and all the Beautiful Flowers.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

February 2024 - Ring Around the Rosie

Post by tammyfolk »

Ring Around the Rosie. A Pocketful of Posies. Ashes! Ashes! We ALL Fall Down.

Join us all month long as we post challenges focusing on the Circle and all of the Beautiful Flowers out there.

A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Monday (sketch), Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations in the Cookin' up Creations Gallery.

Prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing).....

Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
lilkoala3
Prep Cook

Re: February 2024 - Ring Around the Rosie

Post by lilkoala3 »

tammyfolk wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:22 pm Ring Around the Rosie. A Pocketful of Posies. Ashes! Ashes! We ALL Fall Down.

Join us all month long as we post challenges focusing on the Circle and all of the Beautiful Flowers out there.

A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Monday (sketch), Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations in the Cookin' up Creations Gallery.

Prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing).....

Hi Tammy! Was a February winner chosen? Am I missing it?
Leslie

ImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

lilkoala3 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:17 pm
tammyfolk wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:22 pm Ring Around the Rosie. A Pocketful of Posies. Ashes! Ashes! We ALL Fall Down.

Hi Tammy! Was a February winner chosen? Am I missing it?
I meant to announce it, but keep forgetting, and getting sidetracked with life and such (family visiting, work, life, etc.) - will take care of it by the weekend.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
lilkoala3
Prep Cook

Post by lilkoala3 »

No rush, Tammy! I just thought I was overlooking it. I feel like I overlook stuff all the time! I almost missed all the birthday games!
Leslie

ImageImage

Return to “February 2024 - Ring Around the Rosie”