INFO AND CLUE # 1

Each year on the first Saturday in May - National Scrapbooking Day is observed. Come join us all as we celebrate the occasion!
Patti
Site Admin

INFO AND CLUE # 1

Post by Patti »

Good morning and happy hunting! I know I said the first clue would be posted at 10:00 EST however, I had a friend with a major medical emergency on Friday and after 12 hours of reasoning, she agreed to go to a hospital 3 hours from my house. I got home at 5:30 this morning. That is why this is up early...I'm hoping to be sleeping at 10:00!

Clues are hidden in both member galleries and the forum. Once you find the picture you will get the clue for the next picture and the items you will be using on your LO. Some of the pictures have 2 items to find. In the gallery, the clues are listed in the comment section. In the forum they will be in the thread the clue leads you to and the next picture and clue will be as the last entry of the thread. Remember to look for :!:

Here's clue #1
Picture # 1 DOG
Your first picture is a dog but not just any dog. Go to the gallery of our #1 dog mama and find the layout of her newest. Look under the picture 1,2,3. This is the number that you will need. Remember when you find the pictures, the clues under the pictures are for the next picture to find,
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: INFO AND CLUE # 1

Post by Tamara »

Ia anyone else confused how to start? or is it just my fried brain? I found it and the next clue but how do we know what we are suppose to use on our layout. Is it the Capital letters ie. dog, people??
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tamara wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 3:08 pm Ia anyone else confused how to start? or is it just my fried brain? I found it and the next clue but how do we know what we are suppose to use on our layout. Is it the Capital letters ie. dog, people??
I think so
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

The clue is right here in this thread Look under the picture 1,2,3. This is the number that you will need.
Patti

Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

I have trouble with clue # 3,plus I can not get in gallery
ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Petra Mutchler wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 4:50 am I have trouble with clue # 3,plus I can not get in gallery
Try this for the gallery. When you go to it and click on member galleries it sometimes tells you it is not working. Hit the back arrow on your computer and then hit the forward arrow and it will sometimes work then. If it doesn't I can send you the clues.
Patti

Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Clue #1 explanation
I go to Jan's gallery and find the picture of her LO with her newest dog. Looking at the LO under the picture I count 1, 2 ,3 pattern papers so I will use 3 pattern papers on my LO. Then the clue underneath tells me where to go to find the next items. You will always know if you have thew correct LO by the :!:
Patti

phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Patti wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:49 am Clue #1 explanation
I go to Jan's gallery and find the picture of her LO with her newest dog. Looking at the LO under the picture I count 1, 2 ,3 pattern papers so I will use 3 pattern papers on my LO. Then the clue underneath tells me where to go to find the next items. You will always know if you have thew correct LO by the :!:
thank you. This helps
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Petra Mutchler wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 4:50 am I have trouble with clue # 3,plus I can not get in gallery
Clue # 3 had a typo. It is corrected now.
Patti

Return to “iNSD 2024”