Soup of the Day 1-10-18

Every Wednesday, you'll find our pick for LOTW from our Cookin' up Creations Gallery!
Patti
Site Admin

Soup of the Day 1-10-18

Post by Patti »

Congrats to Jan for being selected for this week's Soup! I absolutely love everything about this LO! The use of multi media products to give it depth, texture and interest while still having the focus on the absolutely adorable picture shows off her great LO style. Give Jan some love below or check out more of her amazing projects in her gallery album.

Sooooo Cute!!!!! Look at that cute kitty paper!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Soup of the Day 1-10-18

Post by tammyfolk »

another fan of Jan's work here.....congratulations Jan.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Thank you Patti for choosing my layout! I haven't scrapped in a really long time and this just made my day!

The kitty is one that we rescued about a year ago. Jack and I were on our way in to Camden to purchase a new canopy for the farmers market when we see something flip flopping in the road ahead of us. I thought it was a squirrel at first. As we got closer we could see that it was a small kitten. This kitten had already crossed over 2 lanes of traffic when we stopped. Jack got out to stop traffic while I was on my knees, in hot July on asphalt, trying to get my hands on this kitten. We eventually had to have his front leg amputated but he's happy, he's healthy and he's alive.......by my count he should have 8 lives left! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Jan Mosier wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:22 am Thank you Patti for choosing my layout! I haven't scrapped in a really long time and this just made my day!

The kitty is one that we rescued about a year ago. Jack and I were on our way in to Camden to purchase a new canopy for the farmers market when we see something flip flopping in the road ahead of us. I thought it was a squirrel at first. As we got closer we could see that it was a small kitten. This kitten had already crossed over 2 lanes of traffic when we stopped. Jack got out to stop traffic while I was on my knees, in hot July on asphalt, trying to get my hands on this kitten. We eventually had to have his front leg amputated but he's happy, he's healthy and he's alive.......by my count he should have 8 lives left! :lol:
I forgot to say that I love the cleaver title also!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Congratulations Jan!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Soup of the Day”