Winter wonderland December 9th ..... A vintage wonder

Join us all month long in December as we post challenges based on the wonder and beauty that is Winter.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Winter wonderland December 9th ..... A vintage wonder

Post by SusieQ » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:03 pm

Join us all month long in December as we post challenges based on the wonder and beauty that is Winter.!! Everyone is welcome to play along!!
A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Wednesday and Saturday, and participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations. The prize will be a $10 Gift Certificate to the online store of the winner's choice.

"When we lived in Minnesota the town we lived in, Plaiview Mn. does an "Olde fashion Christmas" celebration every year. People wear Victorian clothing, there are horse drawn carriage rides, I Love it! So... for today's challenge I want you to help me feel that vintage feel by using something vintage in your layout, 2 cards or other project, if you don't have any actual vintage items, use a new vintage items or give it a vintage feel. If you truly can't do that then using something that is one of your oldest scrapbook supplies. Your project does NOT have to be Christmas themed. I would like however for it to with have some bling or glitter or red, both would be great! :-)

I made my vintage red and glittery layout with a vintage Christmas card. The card was actually given to me 40 years ago by my husband's grandmother. She was going to throw out some old Christmas and Valentine's cards and I asked for them. She told me then that they we more then 30 years old. I finally used one!

tammyfolk
Site Admin

Re: Winter wonderland December 9th ..... A vintage wonder

Post by tammyfolk » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:15 pm

What a beautiful layout Sue......
Tammy Folk

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:21 am

Ty Tammy

Jan Mosier
Sous Chef

Post by Jan Mosier » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:53 pm

Beautiful layout Sue!