12-20 Pick A Project

Join us all month long in December as we post challenges based on the wonder and beauty that is Winter.
Patti
Sous Chef

12-20 Pick A Project

Post by Patti » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:21 am

Join us all month long in December as we post challenges based on the wonder and beauty that is Winter.!! Everyone is welcome to play along!!

A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Wednesday and Saturday, and participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations.

Prize will be a $10 Gift Certificate to their online store of choice.

Winter Wonderland brings snow days (at least in the North) where we snuggle in and enjoy the beauty of the snow and catch up on projects. For this challenge you have your choice of:
1. Pulling out one of the kits that you receive every month and doing something with it
2. Finishing a project from a class you might have taken

In Oct. I took a class with Paige Evans and this is one of the LOs from the class that I have never finished. I still need to add some pictures and embellishments to make it my own. I'm patiently waiting for my snow day!
Patti

Jan Mosier
Sous Chef

Re: 12-20 Pick A Project

Post by Jan Mosier » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:51 pm

I love it Patti! Is that the Paige Evans Turn the Page collection?

Beth
Sous Chef

Re: 12-20 Pick A Project

Post by Beth » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:55 pm

I purchased this jewelry kit last year and made a bracelet and a couple necklaces. I just finished up this one for a friend with her girls at the beach. The kits are sold from CraftFantastic.com. Real easy to make.

Return to “December 2017 - Winter Wonderland”