Throw Back Thursday--June 2023 WINNER!!!!!!

Check here often for Special Challenges, Contests, and Prompts to help spark YOUR Creativity!
Patti
Site Admin

Throw Back Thursday--June 2023 WINNER!!!!!!

Post by Patti »

Congratulations to Lolis as the winner of our creative use of Hearts Challenge! That's 2 years in a row! Our panel of non-bias judges from 2gs Design in Seven Lakes, NC---all of who have never met any of you but have at least 2 of us as customers--looked over all the designs and unanimously chose Lolis as the winner. It was fun listening to their comments as they looked at them and discussed the values of each of them. Thanks, ladies who participated. Lolis I will send you the package along with the one I was sending weeks ago that is still on my desk. Tamara and Beth look for something in the mail for participating!

Let me tell you a little about 2gs Design. Connie the owner started her shop around 2007. When Covid hit she kept it going by having Facebook Live at Five sales. She is a one and 1/2 man show and moves tons of products. When there are new products coming in she will move all the old stuff off her shelves by having some amazing bundles for even more amazing prices. As a result, this tiny little shop has recently been listed as one of the top 25 retailers for Echo Park. The guy from Echo Park who called to tell her said that this is unheard of and thanked her for what she is doing for our industry. Check out her Live at Five on Tuesday and Thursday at 5 EST. She also does box openings of all her new product and lets you buy as she opens and then saves it all until your box is full so you only pay shipping once...or hand delivering it if she is doing a retreat in your area. BUT be careful...that full box can add up!

Welcome to a new month and a new old challenge.

It's all about HEARTS! This challenge can be a card or LO but must focus on Hearts...yes, that is plural. This month I am looking for the most creative way to use hearts on your project. Wow me with your creativity, because this month the winner will be picked not by a drawing but by a panel of judges who will be looking for the most creative use of hearts. This panel will be composed of product vendors and one lucky person will win something from one of their stores. Projects are due by 12 midnight EST on June 23th.

The last time this challenge was posted Lolis was selected by the panel of judges to be our winner. Can she do it again? Remember to be creative and take your hearts to a new level.
Last edited by Patti on Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: Throw Back Thursday--June 2023

Post by Lolis »

I love this challenge, and I totally accept it! I don’t know if I could win again, but I’m sure going to try!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

oh, how fun
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team