Stash Recipe Challenges

Check here often for Special Challenges, Contests, and Prompts to help spark YOUR Creativity!
Patti
Site Admin

Stash Recipe Challenges

Post by Patti »

When the Tuesday Morning challenges went away I asked you what we should do to replace it. You all ask for recipe and stash challenges so we will now have a monthly Stash Recipe Challenge. I ran across the thread when I was looking for a new Thursday Throwback and thought to myself, "Hey Silly, this is what they asked for, so do it!" So we are! This will replace the Thursday Throwback and hopefully we will have more participation. And, yes, there will still be a prize
Here's how it is going to work:
1.) I am going to put all the scrap supplies I can think of on slips of paper that I will keep in a jar. Each month I will draw six slips out of the jar for that months challenge
2.) I will also write themes on slips of paper and also draw a theme each month.
3.) You must use items from your stash that you have had for at least 6 months. I'm trusting you to be honest with this one.
4.) The challenges will be posted at the beginning of the month (unless I forget :lol: ) and end at Midnight EST on the 30 or 31 of the month.
5.) There will be a small prize. Motivation....

Any suggestions or questions?

Sept. Challenge will be posted later this week after I get all the slips made.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Re: Stash Recipe Challenges

Post by Petra Mutchler »

Sounds like Fun
ImageImage
Amy Jo
Guest Designer

Post by Amy Jo »

This sounds like fun! I love stash busting challenges.

I also love getting a prize from someone else’s stash…in the spirit of stash busting, maybe the winner could receive some gently used or no longer used items from someone’s stash? Or, since mailing packages cost so much, is it more cost efficient to have a $5 gift card purchased for the winner?

Regardless of the prize, I’m looking forward to seeing what stash items are drawn and getting to work!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Patti you always do such fun challenges. This sounds amazing and could be funny as well depending on what the slips say we have to blend together!! You Rock!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Amy Jo wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:50 am This sounds like fun! I love stash busting challenges.

I also love getting a prize from someone else’s stash…in the spirit of stash busting, maybe the winner could receive some gently used or no longer used items from someone’s stash? Or, since mailing packages cost so much, is it more cost efficient to have a $5 gift card purchased for the winner?

Regardless of the prize, I’m looking forward to seeing what stash items are drawn and getting to work!
The prizes are usually something I print and cut so I can send with regular postage...I hope everyone has been getting them and not being charged extra postage. I do have a box of random embellishments that I would gladly use as additional prizes. I'm really trying to clean house.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Patti: Love it!!! fun challenges
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

This is going to be fun!
Amy Jo
Guest Designer

Post by Amy Jo »

Patti wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:06 pm
Amy Jo wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:50 am This sounds like fun! I love stash busting challenges.

The prizes are usually something I print and cut so I can send with regular postage...I hope everyone has been getting them and not being charged extra postage. I do have a box of random embellishments that I would gladly use as additional prizes. I'm really trying to clean house.
I love print and cut prizes! Didn’t even think of that but what a great idea!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Challenges, Contests & Prompts”