Wednesday Challenge 2.6.19 NO PICTURES

Join us all month long in Febraury as we post challenges that require us to continue using our Stash.....but this month, there's a twist!! We'll be using our stash to Scraplift ourselves and others....
Tamara
Challenge Team

Wednesday Challenge 2.6.19 NO PICTURES

Post by Tamara »

Join us all month long in February as we post challenges that require us to continue using our Stash.....but this month, there's a twist!! We'll be using our stash to Scraplift ourselves and others....

So join us as we "Scraplift OUR Stash"!!

A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Wednesday and Saturday, and participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations.

Prize will be a $10 Gift Certificate to their online store of choice.

*any month that we have more than 50 completed layouts/creations, the prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate instead of $10

Today our sketch is from one of the CTMH idea books. Your challenge is to scrap a layout without using traditional pictures. Have you ever scrapbooked a layout with just paraphernalia and journaling? Maybe you want to scrap an event but didn't take pics, or maybe after a lot of years you can't find pics on your computer (like me!) :lol: I finally just grabbed these pics off the internet. Maybe your layout theme doesn't require a picture for you to preserve the memory. Do whatever works for you and just using things in your stash.
I used an old page kit to do the footballs and then just threw away the other pieces that I didn't need.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday Challenge 2.6.19 NO PICTURES

Post by Lolis »

Do we need to use the same sketch? Or do we scraplift one of our own pages?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I'm a little confused....you have pictures. Do you mean no pictures of the event or of the people we know? Thanks for helping this old mind out!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

I love this! As I head to bed tonight I will start thinking on it and will try to lay it out tomorrow.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Lolis wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:38 pm Do we need to use the same sketch? Or do we scraplift one of our own pages?
Yes you use the sketch provided. You can twist it however you feel. You can change a photo to pattern paper or chipboard or whatever you are inspired to do. Turn it sideways. I added a title above.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Patti wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:59 pm I'm a little confused....you have pictures. Do you mean no pictures of the event or of the people we know? Thanks for helping this old mind out!
I pulled pics from the internet so they weren't actual pics that I took of the event. You can use old paraphernalia anything that you feel inspired to use. Place a design in one of the photo spots etc.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Tamara wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:48 pm
Patti wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:59 pm I'm a little confused....you have pictures. Do you mean no pictures of the event or of the people we know? Thanks for helping this old mind out!
I pulled pics from the internet so they weren't actual pics that I took of the event. You can use old paraphernalia anything that you feel inspired to use. Place a design in one of the photo spots etc.
Thanks!!!!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Greatgramof5
Prep Cook

Post by Greatgramof5 »

No photos, only a program I cut out of from The Detroit Opera

8-) Karen
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I wasn't sure what to do, so I turned the sketch into two 1st birthday cards:

Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Greatgramof5 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:01 pm No photos, only a program I cut out of from The Detroit Opera

Love this! You nailed it!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “February 2019 - Scraplift YOUR Stash!”