Challenge July 20 YOUR HERO

What's YOUR Super Power?? Join us ALL month long as we discover our endless SUPER Power Possibilities!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Challenge July 20 YOUR HERO

Post by Tamara »

if you were a super hero, what would be YOUR super power? Join us all month long as we explore the possibilities!

A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Wednesday and Saturday, and participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations. The prize will be a $10 Gift Certificate to the winner's favorite online store (random drawing)*

*In any month that we have more than 50 completed layouts/creations, the prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate instead of $10.

Today we are going to share a layout or project suggesting who your Hero might be. I chose my Mom since she taught me so much in life and after life. I think about her all the time and the talents that she passed on to me. She was an amazing lady, a mother to ten children, an artist, seamstress, compassionate and so much more.
IMG_20190717_090353~2-001.jpg
IMG_20190717_090353~2-001.jpg (59.5 KiB) Viewed 4110 times
Last edited by Tamara on Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Greatgramof5
Prep Cook

Re: Challenge July 20 YOUR HERO

Post by Greatgramof5 »

Tamara, I love the theme to this challenge. Beautiful page!
Lots going on here with the week of festivities before the sailboat races to Macanaw Island. This event has been going on way before I was born. I'm behind on my scrapping but I'm kicking my own butt to try and catch up.
8-) Karen
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

Tamara, Love your page... Just like me, my mom was and is my Hero in any sense of the way....
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

ImageImage

Visiting UCLA and seeing the exhibits for Ms. Val and the gymnasts was a dream come true for Paige. Ms. Val is a superhero in the field of college gymnastics. She retired after this season. LO is one I found online when I googled the product line Kate & Co. from MME. Not sure who the original designer was but I was more than happy to copy it and add my modifications.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

100_0744.JPG
100_0744.JPG (35.62 KiB) Viewed 4068 times
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Members completing this challenge are:

1 -Tamara
2 - Patti x 2
3 - Petra
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “July 2019 - What's Your SUPER Power?”