November 2019 Fall Back - Thanks for the Memories

Join us all month long, as we Fall Back (time change) this November. . . reflecting on the Scrapbooking Industry, and how it's changed over time.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

November 2019 Fall Back - Thanks for the Memories

Post by tammyfolk »

Fall Back - Thanks for the Memories

As we Fall Back (time change) this November, let's reflect on the Scrapbooking Industry, and how it's changed over time.

Whether you're a new scrapper or have been at it awhile, we can all atest to the changes in the industry over time. Companies come, and companies go. . . and we've all felt the deep sadness as another company / website closed it doors. With that being said, let me just say, THANKS for the memories to all of those said manufacturers!!

*In November, we'll be doing things a bit different - The Challenge Team will be in place and will host all of the challenges. We're also adding a Monday Sketch challenge to the mix. That means additional opportunities for you to join in on the fun each month!

All challenges and/or creations must be made using products from retired companies. Ex. Artic Frog, KI Memories, Basic Grey, Chatterbox, and Scenic Route just to name a few.

A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Monday (sketch), Wednesday, and Saturday, and participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations in the Cookin' Up Creations Gallery.

Prize will be a $10 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing).....

*Any month that we have more than 50 completed layouts/creations, the prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate instead of $10.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: November 2019 Fall Back - Thanks for the Memories

Post by Patti »

Love that you are adding the Monday sketch.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

All challenges and/or creations must be made using products from retired companies. Ex. Artic Frog, KI Memories, Basic Grey, Chatterbox, and Scenic Route just to name a few.

Hmmmmm..not sure I will be doing anything this month. Most of my supplies are from Stampin' Up!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Beth wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:48 am All challenges and/or creations must be made using products from retired companies. Ex. Artic Frog, KI Memories, Basic Grey, Chatterbox, and Scenic Route just to name a few.

Hmmmmm..not sure I will be doing anything this month. Most of my supplies are from Stampin' Up!
I can send you some!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Beth wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:48 am All challenges and/or creations must be made using products from retired companies. Ex. Artic Frog, KI Memories, Basic Grey, Chatterbox, and Scenic Route just to name a few.

Beth - the goal is to get pages done, and even though the Challenge Team will be using older products, in their challenge description they will post alternatives, ie light blue paper, etc
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Thanks Patti.. appreciated. I will see what the alternative things will be.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Greatgramof5
Prep Cook

Post by Greatgramof5 »

Sounds like a good time, Tammy! I'm looking forward to the challenges.
8-) Karen
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

I am looking forward to this!

Return to “November 2019 Fall Back - Thanks for the Memories”