PRINTER PROBLEMS!

Join us all month long in February as we focus on all the things we love . . .our families, our pets, our favorite food & recipes, and even our scrapbook supplies! The possibilities are never ending!!
BarbP
Sous Chef

PRINTER PROBLEMS!

Post by BarbP »

I'm up today for the sketch challenge; however, my printer has refused to cooperate. :oops: Unfortunately, I have to go to Colorado Springs this morning for yet another check up on my foot and ankle, and I don't think I'll be able to resolve the issue before we have to leave. Mom was up wandering so I wasn't able to work on it much last night. I'll do what I can before we leave (in about 1 1/2 hours) and will finish after we get back home, probably about 2 pm my time. This is frustrating, because I've been excited about posting today.

I'm sorry for the delay; will get posted as soon as I can.
TerriB
Prep Cook

Re: PRINTER PROBLEMS!

Post by TerriB »

Oh my goodness, just worry about you! We can wait for your challenge! Please be safe!
Daily Forecast: Scrapping with a chance of chocolate.
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Thanks, Terri! I think it's something fairly simple, but I learned long ago not to mess with the computer issues -- I let my husband worry about it. ;)
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Hope it gets better for you Barb! Good luck at your foot appointment.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
KAREN#1
In the Kitchen

Post by KAREN#1 »

GEEZE don't worry, Barb! We all have problems like this in our lives. I'm really getting to hate technology myself. LOL. Just be safe driving and be healthy. Hoping all is fine.

When you get around to the sketch/challenge we will all love it.
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

Hope all is well
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Thank you for your care and understanding :D The printer is up and running, so I will get the layout done and posted ASAP.

My appointment went well. All the pins and stitches are gone, and I'm healing well. Two more weeks and I can start putting a little weight on my foot and ankle, using my cane. It will take a while longer before I can walk independently; even if that doesn't happen, I'm good with using a cane.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

BarbP wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:46 pm
My appointment went well. All the pins and stitches are gone, and I'm healing well. Two more weeks and I can start putting a little weight on my foot and ankle, using my cane. It will take a while longer before I can walk independently; even if that doesn't happen, I'm good with using a cane.
That's great news!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
KAREN#1
In the Kitchen

Post by KAREN#1 »

Barb, I'm so happy that everything came out well. Don't worry about being in a hurry to post that challenge and I'm happy to hear that your husband has the printer back in working order. NOW get yourself back in working order LOL Be careful not to overdo!
Last edited by KAREN#1 on Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Glad to hear you're healing well Barb!!

Return to “February 2020 - Show Me the Love”