Thursday 7/12/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday 7/12/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies...

Work for me today (until 5:30 or so, or until the last Pt is gone). Then home to steaks on the grill, or at least that's the plan at the moment.

My co worker won tickets to a Maroon 5 concert this weekend @ Hershey and asked me to come along! I'm super excited, but dreading the drive there and home.....uuuughhhh. But then again, it IS Adam Levine! Unfortunately I won't be home when G gets home, and I feel a bit sad about that....but he says he totally understand!

G is coming home with Shawns brother on Saturday now, and the drama/BS with my ex husband has subsided a bit. I won't bore you guys with the details but I'm seriously over the mind games.

What's everyone else have planned for the day??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 7/12/18

Post by Jan Mosier »

Adam Levine....oh my gosh!!! Hopefully that will make up for the ex being an ass! :lol:

Baking is on my agenda today and possibly another trip to the VA with Jack. He has degenerative disc disease in his back and sciatica and he is in tremendous pain when he walk. He has never taken a sick day in the 30 years we've been married and has already missed 2 days this week. We will be shopping for a medical walker today. So that he can at least get up and move around the house until the sciatica subsides.

Dutch's vet visit went good yesterday. It's been 5 weeks since his last injection and his sodium levels are steady increasing. We go back next Friday for more blood work. If they continue to increase he may not need the $120 monthly injection but will need to stay on the Prendnisone for the remainder of his life. Keep your fingers crossed.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Oh Tammy Enjoy the concert!!!!
Jan so sorry to hear about Jack. That sounds awful. And all those doggies that you take care of too. Happy baking!

Its a CT scan day today for e. Still checking to see if there is indeed a kidney stone. Got the deets from the dr yesterday that I have a bladder infection. But she still wants the scan today.
DH and I have started walking every night in addition to my already exercise. It is rare for him to do this so I tag along. His wrist injury is keeping him from riding his bike.

I need to get packed for this weekends retreat. I am going to a My minds Eye and Fancy Pants one. I've never been to this one before.
Happy Scrapping ya all!
Enjoy your Thursday!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tammy, Adam Levine...wow!!! have fun!!
Jan, hope your husband feels better soon! My husband suffers from back problems too. He's had several surgeries already. The VA hasn't helped much, but neither have the private doctors. Prendnisone is what I have to take when my asthma takes over my life. Then Prendnisone takes over and I become the Hulk! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: and gained 45 lbs. My doctor says breathing comes first.

Tamara, hope they figure out the problem and take care of you fast!

Nothing much for today. I watched HSN yesterday, but I didn't buy anything. It was a 24 hour event, poor Anna Griffin, she sounded drunk on her last show. :lol: :lol: :lol: Everything sold out, it was crazy! I've been working on some pages, but I cant decide on what paper to use.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

We left Sat. p.m. to drive to NC, spent 2 days looking at houses, unloaded a trailer into a storage unit---all my scrapping stuff--and left Wed. for the drive home. Arrived home around 4 and started packing another load to go down. We did find a house that we wanted to put an offer on but the homeowner is trying to pull a fast one so we aren't sure if we will have a place to live or not when we finally move down. Now I have to work like crazy to get my house sold. Of course, everything at work went crazy while I was gone.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tammy, great news on the concert - try not to let the ex drama get to you. I know it's hard but try.

Jan, great news on Dutch's vet visit; hope your hubby is feeling better soon. Back problems are no fun thing to deal with.

Tammy, hope they finally got it figured out what is going on with you.

Lolis, I looked at a few things but I passed on it.

Patti, hope the move is going okay; good luck with the homeowner.

Return to “Daily Chatter”