Sunday 9.16.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Sunday 9.16.18

Post by Tamara »

Can you believe we are half way through September? What are you up to today?

I just put Italian chicken in the crockpot. pancakes and peaches for breakfast. The day will go smoother not worrying about what to fix for dinner. Off to church in a bit then hoping to find some scrap time this afternoon, I am getting quite a bit done and I want to keep on going strong. lol watched Oceans eight last night. IT was nice to retreat to the theatre room for a couple of hours. Have you guys seen it?

I need to write a couple of letters to nephews in the army and mission field.
Hope you all get a lot done
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Sunday 9.16.18

Post by sdwhru »

Went in and worked about 6 hours today; picked up movies on the way home. Hubby made cheeseburger dip; really good. Now we are watching Ocean’s 8 (guess we were thinking the same, Tamara). I have my feet up not doing much
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Sunday 9.16.18

Post by BarbP »

Yesterday was pretty productive for me, scrapwise. I worked on my niece's memory book so I could take it with me Saturday, when Mike and I met Kelly, her husband and her mom for lunch. in Manitou Springs. We ate at a historic hotel near the base of Pike's Peak. We had a table on the veranda; the view was gorgeous. Kelly was very pleased with the pages I've done so far. She is going to send a few photos from her wedding and I'll get the book finished and sent back to her. I also agreed to scan it and send a copy to Kelly's mom, and I'll send one to her dad in Arizona. His health is deteriorating, so it's kind of a race against time to get it done. :cry:

Return to “Daily Chatter”