Monday - 1/14/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - 1/14/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

What's everyone up to today?? I'm just piddling (to use Jans word) around the house this morning. I don't have to go in until 10:30 this morning, as it's my night to work until 7:00 pm. Kinda dreading it to be honest, but oh well. . . .I also have to tell my boss (as I'm sure she already knows) that I'm going to be transferring out of the office.. Woo Hoo!

Any one have any scrapping plans for the day?? I spend most of my evening last night sorting through pics and such, as I have a habit of not printing pics in order and they're all over the place. . . . so, I'm just going to mess around in my room until time to go.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Monday - 1/14/19

Post by Patti »

Morning! DH brought some more loads over from the storage unit this weekend and now I'm dealing with boxes again and where to put stuff. It has also put a stop to the wallpaper stripping. I'm feeling very overwhelmed today so I think I am just going to leave the house and do something else. We had freezing rain on Sat. p.m. We tried to go to church Sun. a.m. but a tree was down across the road so came home to the boxes, laundry, and piles. Yep, I definitely need to go somewhere today! :lol:
Last edited by Patti on Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy Good luck telling your boss you are out of there!!
Patty I love your thinking! take a break :mrgreen:

Yes Tammy I plan on doing some scrapping. I have two new books to start putting pages in. That's always satisfying to put finished pages into books. I also have this weekends crap to put away all the while trying to keep the clean spaces in my room clean. :lol: I am changing sheets today and laundry. I was planning on staying in all day but I have two Etsy orders to get to the post office.
Also waiting on a grandbaby, She is dialated to 4 spent all day yesterday just chilling. She even skipped our family dinner but my son and the boys came. If the pains get worse she is suppose to go back to the hospital and when she is a five they will keep her so we should be getting this new little boy this week. My son says this false labor happened on their other babies as well. He is trying to catch up on his sleep since they spent all of Friday night at the hospital.

Happy Monday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tammy, hope you survived at work. Patti, hope you got out of the house (sometimes you just have to). Tamara, you look like you had a fabulous time at the retreat.

I went and had to fill my prescriptions. I was just so nauseas at work, I couldn’t hardly hold my head up or walk straight. I hate feeling like this. So calling my doctor’s office first thing in the morning.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

sdwhru wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:03 pm Tammy, hope you survived at work. Patti, hope you got out of the house (sometimes you just have to). Tamara, you look like you had a fabulous time at the retreat.

I went and had to fill my prescriptions. I was just so nauseas at work, I couldn’t hardly hold my head up or walk straight. I hate feeling like this. So calling my doctor’s office first thing in the morning.
Becca keep us posted on how you're feeling and what the dr says!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”