WEDNESDAY July 17, 2019

Tamara
Challenge Team

WEDNESDAY July 17, 2019

Post by Tamara »

How is your Wednesday treating you today?

Tammy I didn't realize you had such a long drive to your daughters. So worth it to snuggle that new baby. Does he have a name yet?
Jan glad you got some baking done yesterday.
Hope everyone else is doing fine.

I am taking my 3rd grandchild to lunch and activity today. He was so excited and met me at the ballgame last night to tell me he picked the Ninja Warrior place. It is seriously the first time he has greeted me like that. This will be the first time for me to take him one on one and it was mother approved. :mrgreen: I just finished Saturdays challenge so I can be relieved now. I haven't had much scrapping time the last few days. Hope you all have a great day!
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: WEDNESDAY July 17, 2019

Post by BarbP »

It's sunny and hot hot hot here in Pueblo. We had so much fun last weekend with my oldest daughter and her family. Two-year-old Charleigh is a delightful little girl! Cameron just turned 14. He must have had a growth spurt because all of a sudden, he is taller than I am. (When did that happen???) Ethan is a working man (waiting tables at a restaurant in Rochester) so he stayed home. Everything was fine until Friday evening -- I managed to trip over the base end of my cane and fell down, landing on my back and right side. Mike, my son in law and a waiter got me upright. We had a great Mexican style dinner in spite of the mishap, but I'm still pretty sore. Mike took me in for X rays Monday; nothing broken, thankfully.

I finished a photo memory book for a niece; it took me way longer than it should have, but it looks very nice. We're getting it packed up to send today. It's a celebration of her relationship with her dad; he has a serious health condition with a rather dim prognosis. The photos go from her babyhood through her wedding two years ago.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Oh my goodness, thankfully nothing was broken. How is your mother doing?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

BarbP wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:00 pm It's sunny and hot hot hot here in Pueblo. We had so much fun last weekend with my oldest daughter and her family. Two-year-old Charleigh is a delightful little girl! Cameron just turned 14. He must have had a growth spurt because all of a sudden, he is taller than I am. (When did that happen???) Ethan is a working man (waiting tables at a restaurant in Rochester) so he stayed home. Everything was fine until Friday evening -- I managed to trip over the base end of my cane and fell down, landing on my back and right side. Mike, my son in law and a waiter got me upright. We had a great Mexican style dinner in spite of the mishap, but I'm still pretty sore. Mike took me in for X rays Monday; nothing broken, thankfully.

I finished a photo memory book for a niece; it took me way longer than it should have, but it looks very nice. We're getting it packed up to send today. It's a celebration of her relationship with her dad; he has a serious health condition with a rather dim prognosis. The photos go from her babyhood through her wedding two years ago.
Glad nothing is broken; hope you are feeling okay

Return to “Daily Chatter”