Thursday 8/15/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday 8/15/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies - going to try and post this from my phone. Sitting here at work waiting on last patient before lunch to check out. Then lunch for me!

No plans for us tonight other than some DVRd television. We’re waiting on a call from the garage about Gs car. He still has no idea about it yet, and dragging his bum in regards to looking for one. Lol

The LLWS games start tonight but not sure if we’re planning on going to any or not this year. I’m sure it’ll be a spur of the moment thing if we do.

Anyone have any exciting plans for the day? Anyone scrapping?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Thursday 8/15/19

Post by Patti »

Good evening! I made a trip into Winston-Salem to get dog food. It was a quick trip seeing how I still have to give Sparky his meds and make sure he is taking it easy. We were at the vet yesterday because he wasn't pooping. I did make a stop at Tues. Morning to see what's new. They were unloading the truck and had sooooo much Christmas stuff to put away. Didn't see what new craft stuff came in. Guess I will have to make a trip back next week. I did scrap this am while I was doing laundry.
Have a good evening!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Went in to town this morning to pick up a few things I'm completely out of......toilet paper being at the top of the list. Then it was back home to my ac. It's been unusually hot and muggy here over the last few days. I'm hoping the rain will bring cooler temperatures.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I sewed this morning and did ironing, then went to lunch with friends. Made Danish fudge for my recipe swap. The Doodlebug retreat starts tomorrow and I would really like to get some packing done for that but it looks lik tomorrow will have to be the day for that. I'm ready for bed.
Hope your day was great!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”