It's Friday the 13th

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Friday the 13th

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

getting ready to head out the door in a few minutes - headed to work and G to school. Poor kid was up until 1:30 this morning working on his paper, then printed it, and submitted it online. I just sat down here at my computer and it was still up on my screen. Since he doesn't have a printer in his room, he emails it to me, and I leave my mail open so he can come downstairs and print it off from my computer. . .I skimmed over it this morning and found a typo. Haven't mentioned it to him yet. :?

Not sure what the evening entails. Hopefully picking up cars from garages. This week with cars / timing has been a total nightmare. G mentioned going to the high school football game tonight (home game), but not sure I'm interested. He'll probably be too exhausted, but we'll see. Tomorrow we were supposed to go to the balloonfest and get haircuts, but he told me last night that any plans that we have tomorrow will be without him as he has a class from 8-4 and they're taking a van to some monistary. Only info he has. . .

So, what's everyone else up to today. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: It's Friday the 13th

Post by Jan Mosier »

Boarders are coming today and staying through the weekend. Spent yesterday preparing for them. I have some dough in the fridge I want to roll out and bake for the dogs sometime today. Dehydrated pig ears for Kyle's dog yesterday and trimmed and marinated two family packs of chicken breasts....mine and Kyle's. At least that's done for a couple of weeks. What I trimmed off I made chicken and rice with for the dogs with peas and carrots. They look forward to that. Not much else on the agenda for the day anyway. If the dogs are good I may spend some time cutting fabric for dog bandanas.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Its Friday!!!

Yesterday I was suppose to see a friend I hadn't seen in 30 years. They didn't come and I haven't heard from her. I know she was busy today so now I'm not sure if I'll get to see her. She was only in town for a week. I pretty much am free again today. It's been like that all week. I guess I should feel good that I am caught up with a few things. I guess I should try a new thing today for Beths challenge.
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Been a crazy week. Gone every day for most of the day and then have evenings to do the things I'm supposed to do...rather want to do. While DH is away I am definitely playing. I bought a new range and dw yesterday. They were floor models that were being changed out for a new display so got them for half price. I also went to a funeral yesterday. My 91 year old neighbor passed away. Today I had to run to Costco...an hour away...to pick up a birthday cake and used the opportunity to hit Tuesday Morning. They have expanded their craft aisle and have tons of American Craft products at really great prices. Not a single thing I needed but that didn't stop me from buying, Now I have to be good the rest of the time DH is gone. He did text to say that it was raining and another storm was on the way to the Bahamas. Prayer are appreciated.
Enjoy the moon tonight!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Patti, will be praying for your DH and everyone over there in general. I've just been busting my rear at work so when I get home, I'm not doing much of anything. Did go to the funeral for a co-workers mom yesterday so we have also been short handed at work (but totally understandable). So Jan do you feed your dogs just chicken & rice or do you feed dog food, too? I may not do some scrapping tomorrow but I am going to do some organizing/cleaning. I need to put up some yarn and a few new stencils I got
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

sdwhru wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:50 pm Patti, will be praying for your DH and everyone over there in general. I've just been busting my rear at work so when I get home, I'm not doing much of anything. Did go to the funeral for a co-workers mom yesterday so we have also been short handed at work (but totally understandable). So Jan do you feed your dogs just chicken & rice or do you feed dog food, too? I may not do some scrapping tomorrow but I am going to do some organizing/cleaning. I need to put up some yarn and a few new stencils I got
Dog food except on the days I'm cutting up chicken to put in the freezer or making jerky for market. Anything I trim off the boneless skinless breast I boil, then puree and add to rice and vegetables...peas, carrots, sweet potatoes.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Jan Mosier wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:36 am
sdwhru wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:50 pm Patti, will be praying for your DH and everyone over there in general. I've just been busting my rear at work so when I get home, I'm not doing much of anything. Did go to the funeral for a co-workers mom yesterday so we have also been short handed at work (but totally understandable). So Jan do you feed your dogs just chicken & rice or do you feed dog food, too? I may not do some scrapping tomorrow but I am going to do some organizing/cleaning. I need to put up some yarn and a few new stencils I got
Dog food except on the days I'm cutting up chicken to put in the freezer or making jerky for market. Anything I trim off the boneless skinless breast I boil, then puree and add to rice and vegetables...peas, carrots, sweet potatoes.
okay; was just wondering as I have some friends that just feed strickly chicken & rice. I thought you also did dog food but couldn't remember :roll: thanks

Return to “Daily Chatter”