Random QOTD - 9/15/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Random QOTD - 9/15/19

Post by tammyfolk »

How old is your oldest friend? How long have you been friends? And do you still keep in contact with one another??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Random QOTD - 9/15/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Melanie is my best friend and she is about to turn 51 next month. We have been friends since the beginning of 7th grade and have remained friends ever since. We probably don't keep in contact with one another as much as we should, but we definitely do. Every time I head South (except for the last visit) I always arrange to see her for lunch or something. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I have a friend from Kindergarten that I just saw yesterday. We were friends the early part of elementary then her family moved to Canada, then Indiana then New York. In ninth grade she moved back and we were friends in High School. We have kept in touch with Christmas Cards every year. her husband was stationed in Hawaii with the army and we went over to stay with them after we were married for ten years. They took us on base and showed us the mountain that Hiroshima came through to bomb Pearl Harbor (only available to those on base, not open to the public.) she hasn't been back to Utah for a long time and just planned a trip here and we finally got to connect. They live in Tennessee now. so that makes us friends for fifty seven years! :o
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Jill and I have been friends since grade school.....50+ years. She was also my neighbor. She would go on vacation with us every summer. We still keep in touch through FB.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tina and I have been friends since grade school (4th for her and 6th for me, I think); she just turned 42 so I think we are past the 30 years mark now. We don't text or call every day or even every week but I will say you want to go do this or that? And away we go. She goes on some of the trips that me and DH go on; we just drag her along LOL

Return to “Question of the Day”