SQOTD 09 Nov 19

Tracey
Prep Cook

SQOTD 09 Nov 19

Post by Tracey »

Being new here and getting to know you all. I am curious about where you scrap?

I share a small dinning room area in our house with my husband. He does kit models on one side of the room, I scrap on the other.

It works for now, until we get our forever home.

What about you, where in your house do you scrap?
Last edited by Tracey on Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: SQOTH 09 Nov 19

Post by Lolis »

We have a study where I store most of my scrapbooking stuff, but I mostly scrapbook in our dinning room. I also have an area for sewing or scrapbooking in the bedroom.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I scrap in my sons old bedroom.......he's 29 now and lives next door.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

I own a small ranch house across from my home I call The Stampin' Cottage. My two stamp clubs meet there once a month and Melody and I scrap there most nights.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tracey,
That sounds like a great arrangement with DH. Our spaces do change along the way. When we moved here ten years ago DH built me a scrap room that is 12x 14 with two large closets and an ikea island in the center. IT is jammed packed with stuff from ceiling to floor. No joke. I am constantly trying to keep it organized. I will post pics if I ever get there. lol
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

When we retired and moved to Florida we bought what we thought was our forever home and ended up sharing the family room. After 5 years we decided we didn't like where we were living so we sold the house and moved into a 55+ community where we got to build our house. I turned one of the 3 bedrooms into my scraproom and even had kitchen cabinets put in. It's just off the main living area so I try to keep it neat and organized in case we have friends over. It's soooo much better now that I don't have to share with dh!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I have a scrap (really a craft) room; it houses my custom made scrap desk (I call it command central - LOL) my DH built me and all my craft/knitting supplies. Also have some ikea shelving along with my scraprack. It is painted teal - it is my hidey hole
Tracey
Prep Cook

Post by Tracey »

Jan Mosier wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:45 am I scrap in my sons old bedroom.......he's 29 now and lives next door.
That would be nice having family as neighbours.
Tracey
Prep Cook

Post by Tracey »

Lolis wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:00 am We have a study where I store most of my scrapbooking stuff, but I mostly scrapbook in our dinning room. I also have an area for sewing or scrapbooking in the bedroom.
Sound good.
Tracey
Prep Cook

Post by Tracey »

Beth wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:59 am I own a small ranch house across from my home I call The Stampin' Cottage. My two stamp clubs meet there once a month and Melody and I scrap there most nights.
I am jealous, sounds perfect.

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”