SQOTD 09 Nov 19

Tracey
Prep Cook

Re: SQOTH 09 Nov 19

Post by Tracey »

Tamara wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:03 am Tracey,
That sounds like a great arrangement with DH. Our spaces do change along the way. When we moved here ten years ago DH built me a scrap room that is 12x 14 with two large closets and an ikea island in the center. IT is jammed packed with stuff from ceiling to floor. No joke. I am constantly trying to keep it organized. I will post pics if I ever get there. lol
I must admit I have a lot of stuff but earlier this year I bougjt myself a reward for beining in the Navy for 15 years. I splurged and bought a Scrapbox Workbox. Oh my that beauty packs a lot in to it. I stll have heaps of stuff, it just looks less now as it all has a place.
Tracey
Prep Cook

Post by Tracey »

Tracy F wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:54 pm When we retired and moved to Florida we bought what we thought was our forever home and ended up sharing the family room. After 5 years we decided we didn't like where we were living so we sold the house and moved into a 55+ community where we got to build our house. I turned one of the 3 bedrooms into my scraproom and even had kitchen cabinets put in. It's just off the main living area so I try to keep it neat and organized in case we have friends over. It's soooo much better now that I don't have to share with dh!
That sounds great.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

When we remodeled the house a few years back, we added a second floor, and Shawn and I both have our own craft rooms now. He has a room with his guitar equipment, and I have my own scraproom.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Re: SQOTD 09 Nov 19

Post by Krystle »

I have a desk in the study, but sometimes I bring some stuff to work on out into the living room.

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”