It's FRI-YAY 5/15/2020

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's FRI-YAY 5/15/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. I just finished feeding the dogs and thought I would pop on real quick to post today's random question. It's suppose to be a hot one here today, high 80's I think. Not much on the agenda. My mom wants to look for bicycles for my great nieces upcoming birthday but I'm not so keen in getting out and going shopping right now. She wants to go to Florence and that county had the highest number of reported cases of the corona virus as of yesterday. I do have to get out for cat litter in the near future so I may cave and go with. We'll see how the day goes. How about you? Any plans today?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: It's FRI-YAY 5/15/2020

Post by Patti »

Heading to Costco with a stop at Tuesday Morning on the way. We had trees cut down yesterday so I have some clean up work to do when I get home. Temp are going up!!! I love heat!
Enjoy the day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Another beautiful day here. It'll get warm this afternoon but at least the humidity is down. Wish it could stay this way all summer. Went on another great walk this morning and again ran into a lot of people I haven't seen in a while. Must be because the sun is up earlier nowadays.
Waiting on our lawn care company. We have a strange ant hill like thing popping up in our lawn but don't see any ants. Not sure what it is but we want to stop it before it ruins our lawn. Planning on some more scrapping this afternoon.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Working on grades and reports. We might go to McAllen. If we do, I’m thinking about going to JoAnns and Tuesday Morning. People shouldn’t be posting haul videos :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It's suppose to get real warm here this weekend too. Haven't made plans yet but we may do a day trip to a grove to take pics for fun. I started another corner of cleaning yesterday afternoon. Hoping to finish that up today. I have too many 12x12 paper pads. I need more places to put them so they aren't visible. DH went into work today. He was going to work from home but says sometimes he just needs to be at his work desk so he can separate work and home.
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Just work again today
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Lolis wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:06 am Working on grades and reports. We might go to McAllen. If we do, I’m thinking about going to JoAnns and Tuesday Morning. People shouldn’t be posting haul videos :lol: :lol: :lol:
I went to TM today and the pickings were slim. They did get their first semi yesterday but the craft stuff wasn't unloaded yet. Guess I have to go back next week. :roll:
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Patti wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 2:44 pm
Lolis wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:06 am Working on grades and reports. We might go to McAllen. If we do, I’m thinking about going to JoAnns and Tuesday Morning. People shouldn’t be posting haul videos :lol: :lol: :lol:
I went to TM today and the pickings were slim. They did get their first semi yesterday but the craft stuff wasn't unloaded yet. Guess I have to go back next week. :roll:
Mine is closing early. I didn't get to go.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Work for me but rainy here today. Busy the last few days. But DH got his thyroid rest results back - everything is in normal range. He meets with the surgeon on the 26th. I told him to take good notes and listen well
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

sdwhru wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 6:44 pm Work for me but rainy here today. Busy the last few days. But DH got his thyroid rest results back - everything is in normal range. He meets with the surgeon on the 26th. I told him to take good notes and listen well
that's great news!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”