July 1, 2020 White + LIME GREEN

Join us all month long in July as we focus on the color WHITE, specifically White plus one additional Color. All submissions during the month of July must be at least 75% White + the specified Challenge Color.
Tamara
Challenge Team

July 1, 2020 White + LIME GREEN

Post by Tamara »

Join us all month long in July as we focus on the color WHITE, specifically White plus one additional Color. *Black can be used as an accent color only, not as the dominant color. No other colors can be used.

All submissions during the month of July must be at least 75% White + the specified Challenge Color. Only Scrapbook layouts will be accepted this month.

A new Blue Plate Special challenge will be posted every Monday (sketch), Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. All participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations.

Prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing).....

Today your challenge is to use Lime Green as your color on your White Space. I was so excited to get this color and I knew immediately which picture would work best for this challenge. Last year we took our granddaughter to the Tulip Festival because she was out of school when DH had a vacation day planned. He is usually drinking coke. She asked for a drink of sprite so DH got one too. They were sitting together on the bench drinking when I realized they looked the same. So of course the laughed at me and posed for this picture. I LOVE it!! and the cute story. What inspires you when you see the color Lime Green? Have Fun!!

Last edited by Tamara on Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: July 1, 2020 White + LIME GREEN

Post by tammyfolk »

Okay ladies - what a great way to start the month - LIME GREEN is a great color . . .

This month is supposed to be FUN, not challenging . . .YOU CAN DO THIS!!

Thought I'd post a few additional ideas to help you along the way . . .

*I cannot take credit for these layouts, they're just random finds on the internet, and merely for YOUR inspiration!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Those are amazing! I'm going to love this month with all the splash of color that we get to create!!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Great examples! This will be fun!
KAREN#1
In the Kitchen

Post by KAREN#1 »

This is a great challenge, Tamara. I love your example and the color you chose to start the month. Terri & I have been having computer difficulties and we are hoping to get back in the game this month.

I love the monochromatic look of a layout but need much more practice in making my own. July is a busy month but I'm ready to have some fun with this challenge!
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

The majority of my layouts are on white cardstock so I think I can do these challenges! Now if I can just find the extra time! I am off to look for some lime green scraps.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

This is going to be fun! Love your lime green layout Tamara!
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

lime green is a fun color
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

the hard part of this challenge for me is that 75% of the LO is white....that basically leaves me a 6 x 6 area of green! I'm going to have to do math!!! :lol:
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

This was fun!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “July 2020 - White Plus One”