Thursday July 16, 2020

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Thursday July 16, 2020

Post by Tracy F »

What's everyone up to today?

Been for my walk already and hoping to just scrap today. No other plans that I know of.

Tamara, so sorry they couldn't get it figured out yesterday. Hopefully you'll get some answers today. Keeping you in my thoughts.
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Thursday July 16, 2020

Post by Patti »

Morning! It's a rainy one here.
Jan, I am so sorry for the loss of Dutch.
Tamara, hope they figure out what is going on with you.
Hope today is a better day for everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara, let us know what they say today.
Thanks Patti.

At this moment, I'm not sure what I'm doing today. I need milk, bread, baby aspirin and a few other things but not sure I want to venture out today. If not today, I will need to go tomorrow because I refuse to go to Walmart on the weekends. I have 2 piles of grass to get up out of the yard, wash a load of laundry and wash the bed linen. We had a storm last night and I woke up with Johnny Cash (my Beagle) in the bed with me this morning. :lol: I wish I had taken a photo. He was quite happy laying on my bed, he looked as if he was saying, hey mommy, I got scared last night, I hope it was okay to sleep with you. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Wow...prayers and hugs to all! These really are some trying times.

I certainly hope things get better for everyone soon. Someone told me the 2nd half of 2020 was going to be much better. I'd like to kick that person right now for tempting fate.

I'm not planning on much today. I still have so many things to figure out to get things back on track and I just can't stay focused.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Thanks everyone. I did get a message after hours last night for my dr. She said she was glad I went in and hey will mull over the results today and figure something out. I'm afraid it may just be the beginning of what is to come without me receiving the medication that was helping so much.
The problem with the retreat I am doing ins they are located in Washington so they are on Pacific time. I went to bed at 10:00 last bight and they were just starting the album so I am going to watch it on facebook and try to get going on it before their morning kickoff. I have towels in the washer already so getting a jump on that.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Jan, so sorry for your loss.
Tamara, hope you feel better soon. Have fun on your virtual retreat.
Greetings everyone. It’s our 28th anniversary today, we’re going on a day trip to Corpus Christi. Just a drive for a change of scenery and to take pictures.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

the day is over half over. where does the time go? I exercised, showered, went to the post office, and visited mom, and had lunch. Now for some time to scrap.
hugs to all of you who need them.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kiki Halbert
Prep Cook

Post by Kiki Halbert »

Jan, I'm so sorry for your loss of Dutch. Breaks my heart for you.

Tamara I hope they discover what's happening and get you on to the road of recovery quickly.

I'm working again today but have had a weird thing happen yesterday and today. Yesterday I felt like my foot was broken, right under the balls of my right foot. Perhaps stress fracture. I don't know yet. I've researched it and iced it. I'm resting the foot as much as I can. Then this morning I bolted up out of bed ready to throw up. In the end I didn't and the nausea passed, but I'm still not feeling like myself today. But gotta keep working, and then I can play a little in the craft room before my evening worship I have tonight. Hubby is recovering from his surgery and thank goodness he is home because my anxiety would be skyrocketing if I were home alone, googling my symptoms and figuring out what to do.

I have to remember to keep some perspective and it will all pass eventually.
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Tamara, I hear you on the time difference! I have the opposite problem only it's FOUR hour difference between Alaska and the east coast. That's why I get on here so late at night sometimes. :) I really hope and pray they can get you straightened out quickly! Are you still in the hospital? Hope not!

Wendy, I hope you can get things figured out too. I learned in an extremely stressful time in my life to just focus on one thing at a time. If the others popped into my head I'd tell myself that can wait until I'm done with this one. Prioritize things and then go from there. When you're overwhelmed, take a deep breath a few times and talk yourself through the next minute or 5 or whatever. {{{HUGS}}}

Kiki, praying you're better soon!

It's a relatively quiet day here. It's almost 2 PM and I haven't accomplished much yet. Need to go out to the new house with Steve and figure out what we need to do in the rooms. Like an early punch list. Exciting! But we still have a long ways to go before it's finished. The scrap room will be the first one finished because we need the weight out of the cabin. So I'll get to enjoy my room earlier! :) I'll probably have stuff in both places though... It can snow pretty deep here at times or by really rainy in winter and I might not want to walk back and forth even though it's just a short distance. :)

Hope everyone's having a good day!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Happy Anniversary, Lolis!

Hope you both are feeling better, Kiki & Tamara. Just work for me but I took a co-worker to Baked Bear (ice cream) and she had never been. Then leftovers for supper and going to work on my punches some more before going to bed early. Have to have Noel at the vet early in the morning for her surgery.

Return to “Daily Chatter”