Thursday - 12/3/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday - 12/3/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Happy Thursday ladies -

Headed to work here in a few minutes . . . kinda dreading it to be honest. Gone are the days that we knew what to expect when we got there. Even though it's a doctors office, there are so many changes daily and since our office is one of the more essential offices (Beh Health), it seems we're the guinea pigs when it comes to trying out new things. . .

After work I have dinner with former retired co-workers. We did it last month, and promised to do it again this month. A little bit nervous, but I'd hope that they'd cancel if there was any concerns whatsoever . . .

Then home to finish a layout I started last night . . .

What's everyone else doing today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday - 12/3/2020

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Tammy and everyone! Hope your day is uneventful and enjoy your dinner!

We are finishing up the Christmas decorations. Just have a few things to finish putting outside if it's not too cold. Only 29 this morning. brrrrr.... Then, get all the bins and things put away. Been working on the grandkids' Christmas wishes and so far have gotten alot of things online.

Hope to get some scrapping done later.

Have a great day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Good morning.

Nothing much going on today. I didn't do much last night. I worked on 2 pages and then went to bed. It's most likely what will happen tonight too. I'm thinking of takeout for dinner tonight. I did so well over the weekend, getting things done, and now I lost my mojo. So my tree sits in my living room...naked. I really need to get myself together and make a plan!

Have a great day!!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good morning! Just finished up a zoom meeting. Have a doctor's appointment this afternoon...yearly physical and then I head over to the Toy Store to work. The Toy Store is where low-income parents can buy each of their children $60 of brand new toys for $6. I have been working pricing toys and stocking shelves all year long getting ready for the shopping season. This is my absolute favorite holiday activity.
It's a chilly but sunny day here and looking out the window I can't help but smile because it is so beautiful! Have a great day everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Patty that sounds amazing! I bet their faces are the best to watch! Knowing that their child will have a t least one new toy to make Christmas special!
Tammy your Bingo prize has finally gone postal, I just hope it isn't returned. I had it ready earlier in the week the day after DH had just made a postal run for me. It has been sitting on my counter for three days and he finally had me just guess the postage so he could drop it off without going in. I sure hope I am accurate. Sometimes I just want to sneak out during the day but he always figures it out. I know I am suppose to feel grateful that he cares about me. :mrgreen: He just doesn't always do things on my timeline :lol:

I think today I will catch up putting layouts in albums and possible starting my first mood board challenge.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Another cold morning here so again no walking. Might go to an exercise class this afternoon....all depends on what I'm doing today. No plans so hoping to scrap or at least get my Christmas cards finished. The cards are all made but I still need to finish up the insides with a sentiment.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Hello. I slept in and feel great. I am not an early riser, but getting up at 10:45 is pretty late for me. ;) I am usually up about 9am. Not much planned today so I can scrap
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Tammy...I feel your pain. This pandemic is causing so many tempers to flair...I hope you had a good day at work today. And I hope that all of you are staying safe during these crazy times.

Return to “Daily Chatter”