Saturday 5/18/2024

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 5/18/2024

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What’s on your plate today?

Thankfully, it’s another stay at home day for me. It’s raining again today, so I will probably push some paper around today.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday 5/18/2024

Post by phillisw »

Ill be going to my cousin's funeral. I am a pall bearer. A first at that job. Then home to clean out some of the garage
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Phillis, sorry for your loss.
Stay at home day for us too, the air quality is not good and we’re expecting triple digit temperatures. My new medications finally arrived and they are worse then the asthma!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

phillisw wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 8:18 am Ill be going to my cousin's funeral. I am a pall bearer. A first at that job. Then home to clean out some of the garage
So very sorry for your loss, Phillis. Hugs!
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

phillisw wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 8:18 am Ill be going to my cousin's funeral. I am a pall bearer. A first at that job. Then home to clean out some of the garage
(((Hugs))), Phillis.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Phillis, so sorry for your loss
Lolis, sorry you're having such a hard time with your new meds

Oh my gosh it is soooo hot out today. Went for my walk and couldn't wait to get home and take a shower. The real feel is in the triple digits. I am so ready to move to DE. Our meeting with the realtor yesterday went very well and we were pleasantly surprised at his estimate for our house. I've dealt with several realtors over the years but this guy goes above and beyond all the others.
No other plans for today. Have some laundry going now and maybe some scrappy time this afternoon.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

So sorry for your loss, Phyllis
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tracy, that’s exciting for a move. Will be looking forward to those scrapbook pages with Delaware background.😁
Lolis I’m sorry you are so miserable. Hope things look up for you soon
It’s a stay at home day for me today, but I’ve been on the computer with an online class. They go so fast and I can’t find my pieces in time. I finally printed out the instructions and I’ll just go at my own pace.
There’s also a shop the brands you love on Facebook. It’s all day demos most. I’m catching some of them in between my My Simple stories class.
We are tending the boys tonight while their parents go to a concert. I just made the pizza dough and it is rising. They love my make your own pizzas so it was an easy dinner choice. DH is doing a double shift today so he won’t be gone until 6:30. I may pull out my gyre bar for some s’mores for them too. They are so easy to entertain.
Hope you are having a fun Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”