September 2019 - Volunteers Needed

User avatar
tammyfolk
Site Admin
Posts: 3554
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:59 pm
Location: Williamsport, Pennsylvania

September 2019 - Volunteers Needed

Post by tammyfolk » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:03 am

Another month of challenges - an another call for volunteers.....please help if you can!

*Theme to be announced in a seperate thread

Challenges -

September 4th- Patti
September 7th -
September 11th - Beth
September 14th - Tamara
September 18th - Patti
September 21st - Beth
September 25th - Tamara
September 28th - Petra


Random QOTD -

August 31st - September 6th -
September 7th - September 13th - Tamara
September 14th - September 20th -
September 21st - September 27th -
September 28th - October 4th - Petra


Scrap QOTD -

August 31st - September 6th -
September 7th - September 13th - Tamara
September 14th - September 20th -
September 21st - September 27th -
September 28th - October 4th- Petra



Soup of the Day (Layout of the Week)

September 4th - Patti
September 11th - Tamara
September 18th -
September 25th - Beth
Tammy Folk

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

I rescue paper trapped in the craft store... I’m not a hoarder I’m a hero.

User avatar
Tamara
Sous Chef
Posts: 2541
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:17 pm
Location: Utah

Re: September 2019 - Volunteers Needed

Post by Tamara » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:19 am

I can do challenges Sept 14 and 25th

RQOTD and SQOTD Sept 7-13
SOTD Sept 11

User avatar
tammyfolk
Site Admin
Posts: 3554
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:59 pm
Location: Williamsport, Pennsylvania

Re: September 2019 - Volunteers Needed

Post by tammyfolk » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:37 am

Tamara wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:19 am
I can do challenges Sept 14 and 25th

RQOTD and SQOTD Sept 7-13
SOTD Sept 11
Thanks Tamara!! Seriously it means alot that you guys are here to help!!
Tammy Folk

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

I rescue paper trapped in the craft store... I’m not a hoarder I’m a hero.

User avatar
Beth
Sous Chef
Posts: 1784
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:56 pm
Location: Cogan Station, PA

Re: September 2019 - Volunteers Needed

Post by Beth » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:06 am

I will do challenges for Sept. 11 and 21. Soup of the Day: Sept. 25

User avatar
Tamara
Sous Chef
Posts: 2541
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:17 pm
Location: Utah

Re: September 2019 - Volunteers Needed

Post by Tamara » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:43 pm

Tamara wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:19 am
I can do challenges Sept 14 and 25th

RQOTD and SQOTD Sept 7-13
SOTD Sept 11
Thaks! those days work. I had to work around another retreat and a family vacation to Yosemite. :D

User avatar
Patti
Sous Chef
Posts: 1678
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:46 pm

Re: September 2019 - Volunteers Needed

Post by Patti » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:01 pm

I should be here all month and DH will be traveling o you can put me down for whatever challenge and SOTD that you need help with. I have no preference.
Patti

User avatar
tammyfolk
Site Admin
Posts: 3554
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:59 pm
Location: Williamsport, Pennsylvania

Re: September 2019 - Volunteers Needed

Post by tammyfolk » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:40 pm

Beth wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:06 am
I will do challenges for Sept. 11 and 21. Soup of the Day: Sept. 25
Thank you Beth!! Much appreciated!!
Tammy Folk

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

I rescue paper trapped in the craft store... I’m not a hoarder I’m a hero.

User avatar
tammyfolk
Site Admin
Posts: 3554
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:59 pm
Location: Williamsport, Pennsylvania

Re: September 2019 - Volunteers Needed

Post by tammyfolk » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:41 pm

Patti wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:01 pm
I should be here all month and DH will be traveling o you can put me down for whatever challenge and SOTD that you need help with. I have no preference.
Thanks Patti . . .I put you down for 2 challenges - the 4th and the 18th. Is that okay??

And Soup of the Day on Sept 4th.

Please let me know if this doesn't work for you!
Tammy Folk

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

I rescue paper trapped in the craft store... I’m not a hoarder I’m a hero.

User avatar
Patti
Sous Chef
Posts: 1678
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:46 pm

Re: September 2019 - Volunteers Needed

Post by Patti » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:39 pm

tammyfolk wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:41 pm
Patti wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:01 pm
I should be here all month and DH will be traveling o you can put me down for whatever challenge and SOTD that you need help with. I have no preference.
Thanks Patti . . .I put you down for 2 challenges - the 4th and the 18th. Is that okay??

And Soup of the Day on Sept 4th.

Please let me know if this doesn't work for you!
sounds good. I'll put them on my calendar.
Patti

User avatar
Petra Mutchler
Station Chef
Posts: 563
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:52 pm
Contact:

Re: September 2019 - Volunteers Needed

Post by Petra Mutchler » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:42 pm

Tammy I can do Challenge September 28

SQOTD
September 28 to Oct 4
RQOTD
September 28 to Oct 4

Post Reply